Your first visit will most likely be an evaluation of your dental health and specifically of your gum health. Dr. Marchi will check for oral disease, cavities, and the condition of your gums. He will then review your current x-rays. After active periodontal treatment, you will need to have periodic cleanings to prevent recurrence of periodontal disease. At our office you can expect..
- Friendly, conservative treatment of your periodontal condition.
- The most current and well-proven methods of therapy.
- Close communication with you and your family dentist.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.